- SPADE KAYAKS have an extended warranty for two years from the date of original purchase.
- The warranty covers both plastic and parts, manufacturing and material defects.
- The manufacturer or seller undertakes to change and/or repair the kayak or any part thereof.
- The company SPADE KAYAKS is not responsible for any additional warranties granted by the seller.
Conditions of claim
- Purchase receipt from seller must be presented.
- A written explanation and photographs of damage must be provided.
- The justification of the claim must be authorised by SPADE KAYAKS in consultation with the manufacturer.
Warranty is not valid in these cases
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any damage due to improper, excessive or abusive use.
- Scenarios where damage to a kayak might normally be expected (e.g. damage caused after a swim, when an empty kayak has filled with water and impacted or hit against rocks).
- Rock pitons.
- Changes made to the shell or outfitting of the kayak (including customization or repair), except where this work has been completed by SPADE KAYAKS.
- Damage to the boat from using a modified brace or from removal of the reinforcing foam.
- Damage during transportation and shipping.
- Damage to the kayak caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight, high heat or severe cold.
Please complete the registration form
for your Ltd 2year Spade Kayaks Warranty.